There could be a number of reasons why you are now electing to improve the appearance of your smile; perhaps a new job, or upcoming wedding or reunion has amplified your desire for a beautiful, perfectly aligned smile. Or, perhaps it is just time you did something to enhance your personal confidence. However, while you may want to correct misalignment in your teeth, the idea of wearing traditional metal braces may be less than appealing. Dr. George Bardawil offers Invisalign® at his practice. The Invisalign® system consists of a series of clear, plastic aligners worn in succession to gradually shift the teeth into their proper position. The aligners are removable, comfortable, and undetectable when worn, making them ideal, particularly for adults. To learn more about Invisalign®, contact our offices www.drgeorgebardawil.com
How Invisalign® Works
- During your first appointment, Dr. Bardawil carefully evaluates the alignment of your teeth and bite to determine how to best move forward with treatment.
- An impression is taken of your teeth for further examination of problem areas.
- Dr. Bardawil maps out your Invisalign® treatment, including how many aligners will be needed, how long each one must be worn, and the length of overall treatment.
- Using digital imaging equipment, Dr. Bardawil shows you how your smile will look once the treatment is complete.
- The impression of your teeth is sent to a laboratory for your custom aligners to be crafted.
- At your following appointment, you will receive your Invisalign® trays and Dr. Bardawil will give you the necessary instructions for wearing the aligners.
- Generally, each aligner should be worn for approximately two weeks before switching to the next one in the series. You should wear the aligners as often as possible – between 22 and 24 hours is recommended. The aligners are specially made to be comfortable and removable for easy brushing, flossing, and eating. One of the main advantages of Invisalign® over traditional metal brackets and wires is that the trays are virtually invisible when worn, so others won’t even notice you are undergoing orthodontic treatment.
- Dr. Bardawil will want to see you every six weeks or so to check the progress of the movement of your teeth. Once you have finished treatment, you will have a beautiful, perfectly aligned smile.
Benefits of Invisalign®There are a number of benefits to undergoing orthodontic treatment with Invisalign®, including:
- Invisible – Trays are clear and therefore virtually unnoticeable to others when worn.
- Removable – Maintain good oral hygiene habits and eat whatever you want during the treatment.
- Comfortable – No metal brackets or wires to irritate your cheeks and tongue.
- Minimal pain – You won’t experience the pain of tightening or adjusting wires, as you would with metal braces.
- Fewer office visits – Go to the dentist less often than necessary with traditional braces, and spend less time in the dentist’s chair while there.
- See quicker results – You will notice changes quicker because the trays are clear and removable.
- View results before starting – With digital imaging equipment you can see the end result before you even begin treatment.
- Proven safe and effective – An FDA-approved treatment, many patients have already seen excellent results from Invisalign®.
- Enhance confidence – A stunning smile can enhance your self-confidence.
- Works for all orthodontic cases – No matter how minor or extensive your needs are, Invisalign® can help.
- Customized – Your treatment plan is customized for your individual needs.
- No risks or side effects – You may feel slight discomfort as the teeth shift but it is very minor.
- Improved oral health – Straight and properly aligned teeth help you avoid decay, gum disease, or other oral health problems.
Candidates for Invisalign®The best way to learn if you are a good candidate for Invisalign® is to meet with Dr. Bardawil for a consultation. Invisalign® is ideal for both adults and teens with teeth misalignment, crowded teeth, widely spaced teeth, or an overbite, under bite, or other jaw problems. Patients must have all of their permanent teeth for the treatment.
Learn More about Invisalign®please visit their website at www.invisalign.com
Dr.george bardawil -ORTHODONTIST www.drgeorgebardawil.com, email@example.com, Invisalign certified provider, speciality clinics center, st maamari,12th floor hamra,beirut lebanon Hamra clinic 961-1-747644 Fanar clinic 961-1-873718 mobile 961-3-542724